Cancellation and Refund Policy

Our refund policy lasts for 3 days within which you will be entitled to a refund excluding 18% GST and Bank changes. If 3 days have passed away since your purchase, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. But, there is no refund policy for any course that we offer for a discounted price or with a special coupon. Please note that the Civil jobs training package, the bundle offer for Rs.1250/- (Incl GST) cannot have a refund. Any course taken availing a coupon code discount cannot be refunded, as the code cannot be cancelled or reversed. 

How to request a refund?
Whatsapp us on 8520933933 and 9866131068 will all payment details within 3 days of making the payment. We shall refund the same within 15 working days to the same bank account you have remitted if the same is reflected in our bank details. If in case, the transaction in our bank doesn't reflect the source of payment, you may have to request your banker to give a letter mentioning the details of the account from where the transaction was done. Based on such letter, we shall refund the amount.

Cancellation Policy for online training course.

1. Cancellation of the course is possible within 1 hour of paying the fees. 

2. Within 1 hour after remitting the fees online, 82% amount will be refunded, leaving the 18% GST amount that will be automatically invoiced and recorded.

2. After 1 hour of remitting the fees, there shall not be any refund, but the fees can be transferred to any other person.

3. 100?es shall be refunded, within 30 days time, if the fees is made by mistake.

4. To be eligible for full refund (82%), the payee himself or his family members do not have Civil or Mechanical Engineering background and that the payment is made playfully by mistake. One should submit a notarized affidavit in this regard.

Cancellation Policy for physical training classes.

1. Due to limited seating, we request that you cancel at least 48 hours before a scheduled class. This gives us the opportunity to fill the class. You may cancel by phone or online here. If you have to cancel your class, we offer you a credit to your account if you cancel before the 48 hours, but do not offer refunds. You may use these credits towards any future class. However, if you do not cancel prior to the 48 hours, you will lose the payment for the class.